EQ-5D Registration Form
Here you can register if you are interested in using EQ-5D. If you are working for a commercial company (Industry/ Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device, Consulting, CRO, Vendor etc.) please click Next below.
The EuroQol Research Foundation, a registered charity in the Netherlands, aims at making EQ-5D available for free for use in research by non-commercial parties. At the EuroQol Office in Rotterdam a small team is handling the thousands of requests that come in every year. In order to quickly process your request, please note the following:
- Before you register your study, please think carefully which EQ-5D version (3L, 5L or Y) and which mode of administration (paper, electronic etc.) you need.
- Please select only what you really need.
- You may request more than one EQ-5D version, if your research question requires this.
- If you request more than 1 mode of administration you will be questioned on this. It will take more time to process your request and It may involve (extra) costs.
- In many cases it is most efficient and cheapest if you collect EQ-5D data on paper.
- If you want to collect EQ-5D data electronically, please consider using REDCap. With REDCap you can collect data on telephones, tablets and laptop/ desktop computers. EQ-5D for REDCap is provided at no extra cost.
- If you or your vendor wants to use EQ-5D on a PDA/smartphone, Tablet or Laptop/ Desktop computers a cost-recovery fee will be charged of €600 per mode of administration to compensate for the resources needed to draft a license agreement and review the screen shots.
- If you have any questions on the above information please contact the EuroQol Office.