EQ-5D | Self-complete version on Tablets – USA and UK English
Please try our EQ-5D Self-complete version on tablets:
Demos as representation standards
The EuroQol Office is actively improving the sustainability of our EQ-5D products through continuous life cycle management procedures. As a result, our EQ-5D library consists of products with various designs. It is important to note that the design of the questionnaires does not affect data collection in a study.
For reproduction purposes, please see the English (USA) demo 1 and the English (UK) demo 2.
If the copyright line in the source Excel file contains a version number, please use the layout design from demo 2. If the copyright line in the source Excel file does not contain a version number, please use the layout design from demo 1.
Updates layout design demo 2 – English (UK) Digital Self-Complete Tablet:
- The text on the cover page is bold.
- The footer contains the copyright line, trade mark, country/language reference and version number in italics.
- The instruction and VAS lines contain device-independent wording.
- The 5L digital instruction should be incorporated in the 3L digital versions, where the dimensions are displayed on separate screens.
- An equality sign (=) is added at the end of the Health box text.
How to build a digital EQ-5D reproduction:
- Reproduce the layout design from demo 2
- Populate reproduction screens with source Excel file text
- Await EuroQol Office screenshot review and approval
- Comply to further EuroQol Office instructions