EQ-5D Registration Form
The EQ-5D Registration Form is down for maintenance between 0500 and 0600 CET today. Please try again afterwards.
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
The EuroQol Research Foundation
Here everyone can register to use EQ-5D. You may skip the text below and click Next If you are working for a commercial company (Industry/ Pharmaceutical/ Medical Device, Consulting, CRO, Vendor etc.).
The EuroQol Research Foundation, a registered charity in the Netherlands, aims at making EQ-5D available for free for use in research by non-commercial parties. At the EuroQol Office in Rotterdam a small team is handling the thousands of requests that come in every year. In order to quickly process your request, please note the following:
- Before you register your study, please think carefully which EQ-5D version (3L, 5L or Y) and which mode of administration (paper, electronic etc.) you need.
- Please select only what you really need.
- You may request more than one EQ-5D version, if your research question requires this.
- If you request more than 1 mode of administration you will be questioned on this. It will take more time to process your request and It may involve (extra) costs.
- In many cases it is most efficient and cheapest if you collect EQ-5D data on paper.
- Note that you will need to obtain a REDCap license from REDCap and install the REDCap software on a webserver before you can collect data.
- If you want to collect EQ-5D data electronically, please consider using REDCap. With REDCap you can collect data on telephones, tablets and laptop/ desktop computers. EQ-5D for REDCap is provided at no extra cost.
- If you or your vendor wants to use EQ-5D on a PDA/smartphone, Tablet or Laptop/ Desktop computers a cost-recovery fee will be charged of €600 per mode of administration to compensate for the resources needed to draft a license agreement and review the screen shots.
- If you have any questions on the above information please contact the EuroQol Office.