skip to Main Content
Back To Top
Working Group | EQ-5D in Younger Populations
- To develop EQ-5D instruments suitable for use in younger populations of various age ranges. This includes the validation of the EQ-5D-Y in younger age groups (using the proxy version).
- To promote research to explore the validity of the EQ-5D-Y as a measure of health status in younger populations.
- To work closely with the Valuation WG in developing a work programme for the valuation of EQ-5D-Y states.
- To promote research in the field of application studies. This might include studies comparing EQ-5D-Y to other instruments and undertaking basic research in paediatric disease areas.
- To develop and to test possible bolt-ons and bolt-offs (with regard to the self-care dimension) for the EQ-5D-Y in close co-operation with the Valuation Methodology WG.
- To update the user guide for the 5-level Youth version.