Working Group | Populations and Health Systems
- To initiate Requests For Proposals (RFPs) that promote and examine large-scale health system applications for EQ products.
- To stimulate methodological and applied research relating to the use of EQ-5D in measuring local and system-wide performance, as well as its use in assessing population health. For example:
- Methodological research in applications including, but not limited to, measurement properties, data collection, presentation formats, communication strategies.
- Applied research including, but not limited to, evaluation of specific interventions or programs, case-mix adjustment, evaluation in population level interventions, assessment of disparities across population subgroups
- To focus on applications within healthcare systems and in other non-health sectors.
- To explore the development and use of new and existing EQ-5D products for large-scale applications in conjunction with the Business Office and the Interface Development WG.