The EuroQol Office is pleased to announce that a new version of the EQ-5D-Y User Guide is available for download. The guide provides users with information on how to analyse, score and present results from the youth version of EQ-5D.
Updates have been made to all sections of the User Guide, including:
- A significantly revised section on how to present results
- Expanded descriptions of available modes of administration and translations
- Inclusion of a number of information boxes (e.g. about use of proxy versions, including in a mixed-age population; background information on the EQ-5D-Y; example text for study protocols)
- Hyperlinks to relevant webpages on the EuroQol website
- A revised section on converting EQ-5D-Y states to an index value – now that a standard EuroQol valuation protocol has been developed specifically for the EQ-5D-Y
The new EQ-5D-Y User Guide can be downloaded at the EuroQol website.
Translated versions of the EQ-5D-Y User Guide will also soon be available in Spanish, Chinese and Japanese.