April 1, 2020
Several expressions of interest were received for joining the Steering Group of the new UK EQ-5D-5L valuation study. At their meeting of 11MAR2020 the initial members of the Steering Group decided to appoint three academic experts to join the Steering Group:
- Charles Manski, Department of Economics, Northwestern University, Evanston, USA;
- Mark Sculpher, Centre for Health Economics, University of York;
- Anne Spencer, College of Health and Medicine, University of Exeter Medical School, University of Exeter.
The Steering Group now consists of nine members. Listed below you find the other six members:
- Kristina Secnik Boye, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, USA (EuroQol member);
- Jan Busschbach, Department of Psychiatry, Erasmus University Medical Center Rotterdam, The Netherlands (EuroQol member);
- Daniel Law, Department of Health and Social Care, London;
- Rosie Lovett, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence, Manchester;
- Danny Palnoch, NHS England and NHS Improvement, London;
- Bernhard Slaap, EuroQol Research Foundation, Rotterdam (Steering Group Chair).
The Steering Group is currently reviewing the expressions of interest for principle investigator and site investigator roles in the study team.