This website (the “Website”) is operated and maintained by the Stichting EuroQol Research Foundation (“EuroQol”). Access to, and use of this Website, is subject to this Disclaimer (“Disclaimer”). EuroQol reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove parts of this Website and of this Disclaimer at any time and without notice. Please check this Disclaimer periodically for changes. Your use or continued use of this Website will constitute your acceptance of this Disclaimer, including any changes. If you do not agree with this Disclaimer, please do not further access or use this Website.
Use of information on this Website
1. The information on this Website has been included in good faith and is intended for general informational purposes only. It should not be relied on for any specific purposes and no rights can be derived from it.
2. All intellectual property rights (including but not limited to copyrights, patent rights, trade mark rights, database rights and design rights) whether registered or unregistered, in and relating to any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, company names, trademarks, logos and trade names contained on this Website (collectively the “Content”) including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears (the “look and feel” of this Website and other visual or non literal elements), shall remain the property of EuroQol and you shall not attempt to obtain any title to any such Content.
3. You are permitted to browse this Website and to reproduce the Content or parts thereof by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distribution to other people, but in all cases for informational and personal purposes only. No reproduction of any part of the Content may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including posting to any other website. No other license or right is granted.
Disclaimer of warranty
4. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the Content on this Website, all Content on this Website is provided ‘as-is’ without any representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise. In no event shall EuroQol, its officers and/or employees be liable for any loss, damage or expense in connection with any access to or use of this Website or any Content made available on this Website. EuroQol, its officers and/or employees do not have any responsibility or liability for decisions based on the Content and/or any results of such decisions.
5. Although EuroQol will make reasonable efforts to make this Website available as much as possible, in no event shall EuroQol or its officers or employees be liable for any temporarily unavailability of this Website, including any consequences thereof. EuroQol does not warrant that this Website or the servers which make this Website available are free from viruses or any other harmful elements.
Links to other websites
6. This Website may contain links to other websites and / or servers provided by third parties. Such websites are not under control of EuroQol and EuroQol does not assume any responsibility or liability for any availability, accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such websites. EuroQol does not intend links on this Website to be referrals or endorsements of the linked entities and these links are provided for convenience only.
Governing law and jurisdiction
7. This Disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. Any disputes in relation to this Disclaimer and / or the use of this Website will be brought before the district court in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
8. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit our EuroQol’s Website.
- EuroQol uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
Last update: Dec 14, 2023