New Members joined the EuroQol Group Association
The 17th Joint Call for Proposals by the EuroQol Working Groups is now OPEN!
Our Monthly Scientific Selection: January Publications on EuroQol Instruments
Our Monthly Scientific Selection: December Publications on EuroQol Instruments
Study team co-investigators updated
The research team for the UK EQ-5D-5L valuation study has been updated. The lead investigator is Donna Rowen (School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield) and co-investigators are:
- Nathan Bray (Centre for Health Economics and Medicines Evaluation, Bangor University)
- Jill Carlton (School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield)
- Louise Longworth (PHMR, London)
- David Meads (Academic Unit of Health Economics, Leeds Institute for Health Sciences, University of Leeds)
- Clara Mukuria (School of Health and Related Research, University of Sheffield)
- Ciaran O’Neill (Centre for Public Health, Queens University Belfast)
- Yaling Yang (Nuffield Department of Primary Care Health Sciences, University of Oxford)
This team has been carefully selected by the project’s Steering Group and will bring significant experience and expertise to the valuation study.