- 15001 – Shah KK et al. An empirical study of two alternative comparators for use in time trade-off studies
- 15002 – Mulhern B et al. Valuing EQ-5D-5L using TTO and DCE: Does dimension order impact on health state values?
- 15003 – Brooks RG. 28 Years of the EuroQol Group – An Overview
- 16001 – Shah KK et al. Important aspects of health not captured by EQ-5D: Views of the UK general public
- 16002 – Ramos-Goni JM et al. Combining continuous and dichotomous responses in a hybrid model
- 17001 – Shah KK – A brief review of concepts: health, quality of life, health-related quality of life and well-being
- 17002 – Oppe M and Craig B. Conceptual issues with Health Valuation and its Underlying Assumptions
- 17003 – Oppe M and Van Hout B. The “power” of eliciting EQ-5D-5L values: the experimental design of the EQ-VT